- You may opt to join our mailing list. When you submit your email address to use we assume that you want to be contacted regarding promotions and offers at SmoothieCompany.com. When you join our mailing list we respect your privacy and do not share your address with any third companies without your permission. If you at any time decide that you don’t want to receive any future mailings, you will be able to opt out by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our newsletters.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SmoothieCompany.com does not sell any personal information to other companies. We require some information for shipping and billing purposes but will never sell, give away, or share customer lists or information. All reasonable efforts are made to protect credit card information while it is being processed.
- We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from you when you visit our website, such as the type of browser you are using (i.e.: Netscape or Explorer), the type of operating system (i.e.: Windows or MAC), the domain name of your Internet service provider and your entire query (if any) that was entered into a search engine which led you to the current site and any other “click stream” data. This information is stored in our log files. We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to rate and improve the design and content of our website and to enable us to personalize your experience. We may also use this information in the aggregate to analyze how our site is used, as well as to offer you products, services and promotions.
USE OF THE SITE
- While visiting the Smoothiecompanyoutlet.com site, you may not: post, upload, publish, reproduce, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or other material: (a) constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; (b) which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder; © otherwise use this site in a manner which is contrary to law, including the posting or transmitting of any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- All materials published or otherwise accessible through this site including, but not limited to, packaging, recipes, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, software, and other materials (the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by SmoothieCompany.com and any others which may own copyright or the party credited as the provider of the Content. All visitors shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in the Content. All visitors shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through this site.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold SmoothieCompany.com and its affiliates and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to the violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of this site or the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on this site by you or users of your account.
- This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between SmoothieCompany.com and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. SmoothieCompany.com's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein.